For the third year in a row, we are inviting you to be a part of our effort to introduce the people of SL to some of the lesser known areas of Second Life, particularly in the areas of health support, education and the Arts.
The Dream Travelers of Dreams are the activity base and support group for a community of stroke survivors in SL as well as people who are interested in Asperger Syndrome and Autism. The DREAMS FAIR is one of the best overall community and awareness events in Second Life.
WHAT IS THE FAIR?
* Organization booths and tents available to groups to show off their organizations through their products, information sheets, landmark givers, etc..
* Group activities such as:
- Meetings or Group Activities
- Group Recreational Activities such as dances and competitions.
- Story-telling, poetry readings, art demonstrations, ballet, live performances, concerts, etc. We have three art barns to hold various forms of art.
SEE YOU THERE!